We believe that prayer is what connects us to the compassion, wisdom, and power of God that brings hope and transformation to people’s lives. You can join the SSDC in our efforts by praying for us and those we serve.
How you can pray:
• Ask God to lead and guide us as we minister to others.
• Pray for opportunities to see God’s healing power.
• Pray for financial provision for the SSDC and our many ministry programs.
• Pray our staff and volunteers as they serve the community.
• Pray for individuals and families in our community to come to know Christ and have their dreams restored.
Will you consider making a commitment to pray regularly for the South Sound Dream Center?