As a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, we rely on tax-deductible contributions for all the work we do. Help us continue making a difference in our community by contributing to our efforts today.
Monthly Gift Suggestions:
• $250 to support our Counseling Program
• $150 to support an Adopt-a-Block outreach
• $150 to support a youth in our Unchained Youth Program
• $50 to support SSDC operational costs
• $25 to support our Seattle homeless outreach
We are grateful for whatever size gift you are able to give, either as an ongoing gift or a one-time donation.
If you’d like to speak to someone at our office about your gift, please call us at (253) 235-3731.
For gifts made by cash or check, please mail your donation to:South Sound Dream Center PO Box 1756 Auburn, WA. 98071
Thank you for giving!
Gifts in Kind
Gifts-in-kind are a great way to meet needs in the community. Before dropping off your donation, please make arrangements with firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (253) 235-3731.
Examples of Gifts-in-Kind donations we welcome:
• Jars of peanut butter and/or jelly
• Men’s & Women’s shavers
• Hygiene packs (soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
• Canned food
• Bus passes
• Gift certificates
Donate Your Time
Want to give the gift of your time? Here are some areas where we are looking for volunteers:
• Adopt-a-Block Teams
• Metro-Kidz Teams
• Office Help
• Grant writers
About our online giving:
The South Sound Dream Center uses the services of eGive to make giving more convenient for our partners and to help with our record keeping. eGive automatically deducts the amount of your donation or tithe from your account on the day or date that you specify until you notify us otherwise.
• eGive saves the South Sound Dream Center both time & money.
• eGive keeps your giving on schedule and within your budget. • eGive makes Good Stewardship easy.
• eGive is safe, secure and efficient and you are in control!