Who We Serve
The south Puget Sound region is our home. It’s where we work, play, and raise our families. This community matters to us.
At the South Sound Dream Center, we’re working to bring dreams back to life and help those who need a “hand up.”
Whether you’re an individual looking to partner with us, or you’re interested in how your church, business, or volunteer group can get involved, we have a place for you!
How Can You Help?
- We need volunteers with a passion for helping those in need or less fortunate
- Help at our office by filing paper work, cleaning our work space, organizing our donations, help searching and writing grants.
- supporting our youth programs by cooking for the youth, taking part in the youth functions, help cleaning and setting up.
Coming Up at SSDC
Mondays: After School Program
Tuesdays: adopt-a-block/After School Program Wednesday: After-school program
Thursdays: After School Program/Youth Group Fridays: Sports/Game/Relax Day Saturdays: Youth Fitness (Hiking) Sundays: Saddleback Online Service
Click below for community services available in Auburn and surrounding areas, including:
• Medical services
• Food banks and hot meals
• Emergency financial services
• Domestic violence help, and more
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Check out the South Sound Dream Center page on Facebook for news, events, and to interact with other volunteers and supporters. Do you have your own volunteer photos? Feel free to post them and tag the people you know.
Visit our page and click “Like” to receive our updates in your news feed
Check out Unchained Youth at:
LOVING GOD, LOVING PEOPLE
What is the South Sound Dream Center all about? Loving God and loving people. Jesus said in Mark 12:31 that there is no commandment greater than these.
Watch our video for a look at the various ministries at SSDC and to meet some of the people who are part of what we do. Then see how you can get involved in making an impact in our community.